Skip to content
- Implemented Open Air Interface’s open source LTE Protocol Stack and configured HSS, MME, SGW and eNodeB (Running as different processes on same host)
- Programmed a SIM card with suitable MNC, MCC, IMSI, SQN, SPN values.
- Two COTS UEs (Nexus 5 and One Plus 3) were able to connect to the above network.
- HD Video transmission from eNodeB to UE using open source LTE stack from srsLTE. (Both running on different hosts with USRP B210 front ends)
- Established wireless communication between two USRP B210s
- Implemented modulation schemes using GNU-Radio.